EASTON QUALITY – LEADING BASEBALL INNOVATION FOR A REASON:
Easton Baseball is constantly pushing the envelope when it comes to baseball gear, and that’s just one reason baseball and softball players around the world turn to Easton when they’re looking to get the most out of their game.
FEATURES OF THIS BAT:
The EASTON Sapphire Series Fastpitch Softball Bat has been carefully designed to help you get the most out of every at-bat, blending power, comfort, and science for maximum performance.
- A 7050 aircraft alloy barrel for a faster swing
- Ultra-thin 29/32” handle for comfort
- A powerful design that’s been tested for max effectiveness.
- The Guardian 6-Month Extended Warranty: An extra six months added to the manufacturer’s warranty because your happiness is our #1 priority.
- GET THE MOST OUT OF YOUR AT-BAT: This 7050 aircraft alloy bat is designed to deliver a faster swing speed.
- UNLOCK YOUR POTENTIAL: A powerful design that’s been lab-tested for maximum effectiveness.
- FEELS NATURAL IN YOUR HAND: The ultra-thin 29/32" handle comes with an All-Sports grip and concave end cap to make sure it’s natural in your hand.
- CERTIFIED BY THE PROS: Certified by the ASA (USA), USSSA (FASTPITCH ONLY), NSA, ISA, ISF
- THE GUARDIAN 6-MONTH EXTENDED WARRANTY: You expect nothing but the best, and we’re here to make it happen. That’s why we add EXTRA sixth months onto the manufacturer's warranty for all baseball gear.
Guardian Baseball offers free standard shipping on all purchases with options for paid, expedited services if they are available for the items and location in your checkout.
WHERE DOES GUARDIAN BASEBALL SHIP?
Guardian Baseball ships to all 50 states and abroad to select countries. International purchases will not be eligible for free shipping or returns. Returns are still accepted, but the customer will be responsible for shipping the items back to Guardian's warehouse.
WHEN WILL GUARDIAN SHIP MY ORDER?
All products in our catalog include an estimated processing time, but note that processing can vary based on how your item is filled, the size of your purchase, and other factors. Our business days are Monday to Friday, excluding federal holidays. While no shipment timeframe is guaranteed, we do guarantee we’ll process all orders as fast as we can.
Estimated Shipping Times:
Domestic Standard shipping, 3-8 business days
Domestic Expedited shipping, 2-3 business days
Domestic Express shipping, 1 business day
GUARDIAN BASEBALL WANTS YOU TO LOVE YOUR GEAR
That’s why we offer free, prepaid returns for a period of 30 days after the date of purchase. The item must be unused in its original condition, including packaging and tags, in order to qualify for our returns policy. You can click here to start the process.
UNUSED BAT RETURN
In order to qualify for Guardian Baseball’s 30-day return policy, any bat purchased must be in new, unused condition, and still in the original shrinkwrapped packing. Bats with damage to the shrink-wrapped packaging or other evidence of use will not be accepted for returns or refunds.
DEFECTIVE BAT RETURN
Defective aluminum/composite bats must be returned or exchanged according to the manufacturer’s guarantee policy. Please contact us here or the live chat button below to get the warranty process started.
America’s Pastime is an even greater game when you love your gear. Let us help with that.
Guardian’s Got Your Back.
The Guardian Six-Month Extended Warranty is the unmatched industry leader offered EXCLUSIVELY by Guardian Baseball.
If you want the most out of your gear, Guardian Baseball is the only option. The Guardian Six-Month Extended Warranty is the best in the game and adds all the protection you’ll need to the gear you purchase through us.
How it Works
Even with the best manufacturers, sometimes accidents happen. A defective bat might not survive the cage or your glove might not last as long as it was designed to. While most of this gear comes with a manufacturer’s warranty, many of these problems don’t arise until after the manufacturer’s warranty has expired. If that happens, you’re sunk.
But not with Guardian Baseball.
Thanks to The Guardian Six-Month Extended Warranty, we’re adding an extra six months of warranty onto the end of the manufacturer’s warranty on the products we sell—no extra cost to you! This is a benefit exclusively offered by Guardian Baseball.
Why do we do it? Because we’re confident in the products we sell and we’re committed to the customers we serve. As an athlete, the last thing you should ever worry about is your gear.
Shop with Guardian Baseball for the best gear and peace of mind.
Guardian Baseball has your back, but we’ll need a little help from you. To take advantage of The Guardian Six-Month Extended Warranty, you’ll need to follow these steps.
- Register your product. All deliveries contain information about registration.
- Understand the terms: the Guardian Six-Month Extended Warranty coversall-natural in-game damage or use. It does not cover damage of any other form.
- We provide free shipping and returns, so once you submit your claim, we’ll take it from there and make sure your gear is as ready to play as you are.
This is Guardian Baseball’s commitment to you as we continue spreading the love of the game.
The Guardian Six-Month Extended Warranty:
The best warranty in the game, exclusively from Guardian Baseball.
Step 1: Register your gear.
Step 2: Play baseball.
Step 3: Enjoy 6-Months added protection, on us.