AXE: TRUSTED BY THE BEST
From Mookie Betts to Danielle Lawrie, you’ll see the best in the game swing Axe bats with confidence. A combination of power, precision, and over-engineered precision to make sure you get the most out of the contact with every swing.
FEATURES OF THIS BAT:
The Axe Bat Avenge Pro BBCOR 2-5/8" 2-Piece Hybrid Baseball Bat -Drop 3 is trusted by players at every level. If you want to level-up your game and weaponize your trips to home plate, this is the bat for you.
LP1 Alloy barrel
Hyper Whip End Cap
Patented Axe Handle
Endorsed by 2x National Player of the Year Danielle Lawrie
Approved by USA Softball, USSSA, NSA, and more!
- EXPLOSIVE DESIGN: Axe’s best 2-piece hybrid bat for BBCOR features an explosive MX8 Alloy+ barrel and a new, more forgiving Shock Suspension Connection. The HyperWhip Composite Cap features a sleek, lightweight profile for a faster, more efficient swing.
- ENGINEERED WITH PERFORMANCE IN MIND: Precision machining of Variable Blastwall Premium MX8+ Alloy barrel ensures every millimeter is optimized for durability, power, and performance.
- COMFORTABLE CONTACT: New Shock Suspension technology intercepts vibration at the connection point before it reaches your hands, and this is paired with Endogrid technology built into the Axe Handle to absorb bottom-hand vibration.
- UNIVERSAL DESIGN: The new, second-generation Axe Handle for speed and control is ideal for all swing types. Includes oval bottom and full-length backside create a natural, seamless connection through your palm for tracking pitches, staying on-plane longer, and swinging faster
- CERTIFIED BBCOR: BBCOR-certified for youth, high school, and college play.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
Shipping & Returns
We offer free prepaid returns for a period of 30 days after the date of purchase. The item must be unused in its original condition, including packaging and tags, in order to qualify for our returns policy. Please contact us to notify us of your return before sending.
Unused Bat Return
In order to qualify for Guardian Baseball’s 30 day return policy, any bat purchased must be in new, unused condition, and still in the original shrink wrapped packing. Bats with damage to the shrink wrapped packaging or other evidence of use will not be accepted for returns or refunds.
Defective Bat Return
Defective aluminum/composite bats must be returned or exchanged according to the manufacturer’s guarantee policy. A Return Authorization Number must be provided by calling the manufacturer directly. Please keep your receipt as proof of purchase.
Guardian’s Got Your Back.
The Guardian Six-Month Extended Warranty is the unmatched industry leader offered EXCLUSIVELY by Guardian Baseball.
If you want the most out of your gear, Guardian Baseball is the only option. The Guardian Six-Month Extended Warranty is the best in the game and adds all the protection you’ll need to the gear you purchase through us.
How it Works
Even with the best manufacturers, sometimes accidents happen. A defective bat might not survive the cage or your glove might not last as long as it was designed to. While most of this gear comes with a manufacturer’s warranty, many of these problems don’t arise until after the manufacturer’s warranty has expired. If that happens, you’re sunk.
But not with Guardian Baseball.
Thanks to The Guardian Six-Month Extended Warranty, we’re adding an extra six months of warranty onto the end of the manufacturer’s warranty on the products we sell—no extra cost to you! This is a benefit exclusively offered by Guardian Baseball.
Why do we do it? Because we’re confident in the products we sell and we’re committed to the customers we serve. As an athlete, the last thing you should ever worry about is your gear.
Shop with Guardian Baseball for the best gear and peace of mind.
Guardian Baseball has your back, but we’ll need a little help from you. To take advantage of The Guardian Six-Month Extended Warranty, you’ll need to follow these steps.
- Register your product. All deliveries contain information about registration.
- Understand the terms: the Guardian Six-Month Extended Warranty coversall-natural in-game damage or use. It does not cover damage of any other form.
- We provide free shipping and returns, so once you submit your claim, we’ll take it from there and make sure your gear is as ready to play as you are.
This is Guardian Baseball’s commitment to you as we continue spreading the love of the game.
The Guardian Six-Month Extended Warranty:
The best warranty in the game, exclusively from Guardian Baseball.
Step 1: Register your gear.
Step 2: Play baseball.
Step 3: Enjoy 6-Months added protection, on us.