The hottest bat in the game that is approved for ALL fields, just got hotter with the Easton Ghost Advanced fastpitch bat. This bat features a second-generation Double Barrel 2 design which combines a lighter inner barrel with a stronger outer barrel to deliver the lowest compression in the game for maximum barrel flex and performance.
Easton’s Launch Comp Composite Technology allows for a longer, lighter, stronger barrel, creating a massive sweet spot. Easton’s best feeling two-piece bat just got better with the help from ConneXion Evolution, which delivers almost zero vibration by doubling the amount of Nitrocell foam injected into the ConneXion joint.
Power Boost Soft Knob technology provides more leverage and power potential, all while reducing vibration and improving comfort in the hands. Custom Lizards Skins grip, providing players with best-in-class feel, cushion and tack.
- POWER BOOST - These Easton Ghost Softball Bats are also made with a Power BoostTM soft knob that increases both the comfort and the grip of the bat, furthering the vibration dampening features. The Power BoostTM knob provides a wider surface at the base of the bat to improve your grip and control and is made with soft materials, works in tandem with the other features of this bat to keep a lid on uncomfortable vibrations.
- RELIABLE - Composite bats are also well renowned for their ability to put up with stress, and these bats are no exception. Tough, dependable, and reliable, the barrel is made with Launch CompTM Composite Technology that is strong, light, and durable, all in one package.
- TOUGH - Unlike wood bats which will eventually break down and splinter with use (or abuse), a composite bat can last a much longer time, with a long usable lifespan. In fact, some even say that composite bats don’t just last a long time, they actually increase in performance as you break them in and stretch out the composite fibers, enhancing and amplifying the trampoline effect.
- SWEET SPOT - This bat, by contrast, has a sweet spot that is positively massive by comparison. Just warm up with this bat and connect with a few pitches and that “pop” will leave you with no doubt when you find it. It’s big, and it delivers. Connect with it and you’ll be sending those pitches way out into the outfield, inning after inning.
- SUPERIOR DESIGN & PERFORMANCE - Improves the performance of the bats on several fronts. While double and gapped barrels are not particularly uncommon in softball bats, this line takes a double barrel to a whole new height of practicality. These bats feature a lighter inner barrel and a stronger outer barrel, the result of which is a line that features better compression, flex, and performance.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
Shipping & Returns
We offer free prepaid returns for a period of 30 days after the date of purchase. The item must be unused in its original condition, including packaging and tags, in order to qualify for our returns policy. Please contact us to notify us of your return before sending.
Unused Bat Return
In order to qualify for Guardian Baseball’s 30 day return policy, any bat purchased must be in new, unused condition, and still in the original shrink wrapped packing. Bats with damage to the shrink wrapped packaging or other evidence of use will not be accepted for returns or refunds.
Defective Bat Return
Defective aluminum/composite bats must be returned or exchanged according to the manufacturer’s guarantee policy. A Return Authorization Number must be provided by calling the manufacturer directly. Please keep your receipt as proof of purchase.
Guardian’s Got Your Back.
The Guardian Six-Month Extended Warranty is the unmatched industry leader offered EXCLUSIVELY by Guardian Baseball.
If you want the most out of your gear, Guardian Baseball is the only option. The Guardian Six-Month Extended Warranty is the best in the game and adds all the protection you’ll need to the gear you purchase through us.
How it Works
Even with the best manufacturers, sometimes accidents happen. A defective bat might not survive the cage or your glove might not last as long as it was designed to. While most of this gear comes with a manufacturer’s warranty, many of these problems don’t arise until after the manufacturer’s warranty has expired. If that happens, you’re sunk.
But not with Guardian Baseball.
Thanks to The Guardian Six-Month Extended Warranty, we’re adding an extra six months of warranty onto the end of the manufacturer’s warranty on the products we sell—no extra cost to you! This is a benefit exclusively offered by Guardian Baseball.
Why do we do it? Because we’re confident in the products we sell and we’re committed to the customers we serve. As an athlete, the last thing you should ever worry about is your gear.
Shop with Guardian Baseball for the best gear and peace of mind.
Guardian Baseball has your back, but we’ll need a little help from you. To take advantage of The Guardian Six-Month Extended Warranty, you’ll need to follow these steps.
- Register your product. All deliveries contain information about registration.
- Understand the terms: the Guardian Six-Month Extended Warranty coversall-natural in-game damage or use. It does not cover damage of any other form.
- We provide free shipping and returns, so once you submit your claim, we’ll take it from there and make sure your gear is as ready to play as you are.
This is Guardian Baseball’s commitment to you as we continue spreading the love of the game.
The Guardian Six-Month Extended Warranty:
The best warranty in the game, exclusively from Guardian Baseball.
Step 1: Register your gear.
Step 2: Play baseball.
Step 3: Enjoy 6-Months added protection, on us.