Easton Jen Schro The Very Best Softball Catchers Leg Guards (Red)
Easton Jen Schro The Very Best Softball Catchers Leg Guards (Red) - Large 15" is backordered and will ship as soon as it is back in stock.
Couldn't load pickup availability
The revolutionary The Very Best™ Leg Guards from Easton x Jen Schro are made specifically to inspire and protect fastpitch catchers. Improved shell design creates a better wrap around shins and knees for improved performance when blocking and throwing from knees. Inner-knee padding and neoprene back-of-knee straps deliver additional performance when throwing from knees, as well as improved comfort. All New IKP+ (Inner Knee Padding Plus) reduces pain and bruising on inner knees from blocking and throwing from knees. Breathable liner for maximum cooling, and added shin padding for extra comfort.
- DESIGNED WITH JEN SCHRO: Play like the best with help from the best. This gear was designed with Jen Schro to create several unique catcher-specific features and match the style, flair and passion she brings to the game of softball every day.
- PREMIUM QUALITY: Improved shell design creates a better wrap around shins and knees for improved performance when blocking and throwing from knees.
- PROFESSIONAL PROTECTION: All New IKP+ (Inner Knee Padding Plus) reduces pain and bruising on inner knees from blocking and throwing from knees.
- THE VERY BEST: This Jen Schro gear is called “The Very Best” for a reason: it’s made specifically to inspire and protect fastpitch catchers and is the very best in the game.
- COMFORT BEHIND THE PLATE: Breathable liner for maximum cooling, and added shin padding for extra comfort.
- Inner-Knee Padding Plus
- Breathable liner
- Adding shin protection
- Wraps-around shins and knees
Delivery and Shipping
Delivery and Shipping
Add some general information about your delivery and shipping policies.
Guardian Baseball offers free standard shipping on all purchases above $49 with options for expedited services if they are available for the items and location in your checkout.
WHERE DOES GUARDIAN BASEBALL SHIP?
Guardian Baseball ships to all 50 states and abroad to select countries. International purchases will not be eligible for free shipping or returns. Returns are still accepted, but the customer will be responsible for shipping the items back to Guardian's warehouse.
WHEN WILL GUARDIAN SHIP MY ORDER?
All products in our catalog include an estimated processing time, but note that processing can vary based on how your item is filled, the size of your purchase, and other factors. Our business days are Monday to Friday, excluding federal holidays. While no shipment timeframe is guaranteed, we do guarantee we’ll process all orders as fast as we can.
Estimated Shipping Times:
Domestic Standard shipping, 3-8 business days
Domestic Expedited shipping, 2-3 business days
Domestic Express shipping, 1 business day
GUARDIAN BASEBALL WANTS YOU TO LOVE YOUR GEAR
That’s why we offer free, prepaid returns for a period of 30 days after the date of purchase. The item must be unused in its original condition, including packaging and tags, in order to qualify for our returns policy. You can click here to start the process.
UNUSED BAT RETURN
In order to qualify for Guardian Baseball’s 30-day return policy, any bat purchased must be in new, unused condition, and still in the original shrinkwrapped packing. Bats with damage to the shrink-wrapped packaging or other evidence of use will not be accepted for returns or refunds.
DEFECTIVE BAT RETURN
Defective aluminum/composite bats must be returned or exchanged according to the manufacturer’s guarantee policy. Please contact us here or the live chat button below to get the warranty process started.
America’s Pastime is an even greater game when you love your gear. Let us help with that.