The Easton Lauren Chamberlain Signature Series Fastpitch Softball First Base Mitt 12.5 is part of the Professional Collection Signature Series and Easton's latest addition to the fastest-growing fastpitch softball glove line in the game. Each model has several unique position-specific features and was designed to match the style, flair and passion these athletes bring to the game of softball every day.
- DESIGNED WITH LAUREN CHAMBERLAIN: Play like the best with help from the best. This glove was designed with Lauren Chamberlain to create several unique infielder-specific features and match the style, flair and passion Lauren brings to the game of softball every day.
- PREMIUM QUALITY: The Signature Series is handcrafted with Premium Reserve USA steer hide leather and pro-grade rawhide lace.
- EASY TO BREAK IN: Includes a full leather lining, binding and welting provide a durable shape and a faster break-in. Get game-ready in no time.
- REDEFINED COMFORT: Glove features a laceless lining, an Ax Suede back-of-wrist liner and an adjustable fit system, making the Professional Collection Signature Series the most comfortable gloves in the game.
- THE GUARDIAN 6-MONTH EXTENDED WARRANTY: You expect nothing but the best, and we’re here to make it happen. That’s why we add an EXTRA sixth months onto the manufacturer's warranty for all baseball gear.
The finer details:
- Single Post Web
- Quantum Closure System
- Snakeskin back with Chrome binding
- LC44 -- Lauren Chamberlain and her number in college
- Fastpitch-specific patterns
- Premium Reserve USA steer hide leather
- Professional-grade rawhide lace, tested to a tensile strength of 100 lbs.
- Classic cowhide palm lining, for maximum comfort and feel
- Rolled leather welting provides a durable shape and improves break-in time
- Steer hide binding, for increased durability
- Breathable and water-resistant Ax Suede microfiber wrist liner
- The Guardian 6-Month Extended Warranty: An extra six months added to the manufacturer’s warranty because your happiness is our #1 priority.
Guardian Baseball offers free standard shipping on all purchases with options for paid, expedited services if they are available for the items and location in your checkout.
WHERE DOES GUARDIAN BASEBALL SHIP?
Guardian Baseball ships to all 50 states and abroad to select countries. International purchases will not be eligible for free shipping or returns. Returns are still accepted, but the customer will be responsible for shipping the items back to Guardian's warehouse.
WHEN WILL GUARDIAN SHIP MY ORDER?
All products in our catalog include an estimated processing time, but note that processing can vary based on how your item is filled, the size of your purchase, and other factors. Our business days are Monday to Friday, excluding federal holidays. While no shipment timeframe is guaranteed, we do guarantee we’ll process all orders as fast as we can.
Estimated Shipping Times:
Domestic Standard shipping, 3-8 business days
Domestic Expedited shipping, 2-3 business days
Domestic Express shipping, 1 business day
GUARDIAN BASEBALL WANTS YOU TO LOVE YOUR GEAR
That’s why we offer free, prepaid returns for a period of 30 days after the date of purchase. The item must be unused in its original condition, including packaging and tags, in order to qualify for our returns policy. You can click here to start the process.
UNUSED BAT RETURN
In order to qualify for Guardian Baseball’s 30-day return policy, any bat purchased must be in new, unused condition, and still in the original shrinkwrapped packing. Bats with damage to the shrink-wrapped packaging or other evidence of use will not be accepted for returns or refunds.
DEFECTIVE BAT RETURN
Defective aluminum/composite bats must be returned or exchanged according to the manufacturer’s guarantee policy. Please contact us here or the live chat button below to get the warranty process started.
America’s Pastime is an even greater game when you love your gear. Let us help with that.
Guardian’s Got Your Back.
The Guardian Six-Month Extended Warranty is the unmatched industry leader offered EXCLUSIVELY by Guardian Baseball.
If you want the most out of your gear, Guardian Baseball is the only option. The Guardian Six-Month Extended Warranty is the best in the game and adds all the protection you’ll need to the gear you purchase through us.
How it Works
Even with the best manufacturers, sometimes accidents happen. A defective bat might not survive the cage or your glove might not last as long as it was designed to. While most of this gear comes with a manufacturer’s warranty, many of these problems don’t arise until after the manufacturer’s warranty has expired. If that happens, you’re sunk.
But not with Guardian Baseball.
Thanks to The Guardian Six-Month Extended Warranty, we’re adding an extra six months of warranty onto the end of the manufacturer’s warranty on the products we sell—no extra cost to you! This is a benefit exclusively offered by Guardian Baseball.
Why do we do it? Because we’re confident in the products we sell and we’re committed to the customers we serve. As an athlete, the last thing you should ever worry about is your gear.
Shop with Guardian Baseball for the best gear and peace of mind.
Guardian Baseball has your back, but we’ll need a little help from you. To take advantage of The Guardian Six-Month Extended Warranty, you’ll need to follow these steps.
- Register your product. All deliveries contain information about registration.
- Understand the terms: the Guardian Six-Month Extended Warranty coversall-natural in-game damage or use. It does not cover damage of any other form.
- We provide free shipping and returns, so once you submit your claim, we’ll take it from there and make sure your gear is as ready to play as you are.
This is Guardian Baseball’s commitment to you as we continue spreading the love of the game.
The Guardian Six-Month Extended Warranty:
The best warranty in the game, exclusively from Guardian Baseball.
Step 1: Register your gear.
Step 2: Play baseball.
Step 3: Enjoy 6-Months added protection, on us.