The Guardian Rookie bag is here to help young athletes be prepared for game day. Parents know that making sure their favorite athlete has all of their gear can be stressful, but the ROOKIE bag is here to help. With storage compartments strategically designed to help you stay organized, game days are a breeze.
Plus, this beginner’s bag includes a valuables pocket, padded straps, and a durable design that will keep it strong all season long.
Why Guardian Gear?
There’s a reason why baseball is “America’s Pastime.” It’s a sport for all of us.
Or, at least, it should be.
But many baseball players struggle with pricing, selection, distribution, and finding high-quality gear that will last.
Guardian Baseball is here to help. With professional-quality gear at industry-best prices, we’re striving to make sure baseball truly is America’s Game and spread the love of the game not only within the States, but worldwide.
- ALL YOUR GEAR, ONE PLACE: The ROOKIE bag is perfectly sized for the young player. It includes strategic storage compartments to help stay organized on game day, including plenty of room to store equipment and a large main compartment with dual zippers.
- SIDE POCKETS FOR BATS: Looking to carry your bats, too? The neoprene bat sleeves hold up to 2 bats so you have options.
- MADE TO LAST: This premium bag includes padded shoulder straps and back paneling to ensure you carry your gear in comfort. Also includes a fleece-lined cellphone pocket and 2 additional valuable pockets in the front.
- SPACIOUS SIZE: Measuring 15" x 12" x 6", this bag is built to carry ALL your gear.
- INCLUDES FENCE HOOK: Keep your bag out of the dirt, mud and grime with the integrated fence hook.
At a glance:
- A medium-sized backpack for young players
- A large main compartment to store belongings.
- A front external helmet holder pocket.
- 2 side pockets or bat sleeves/water bottles.
- Built to last all season long.
Guardian Baseball offers free standard shipping on all purchases above $49 with options for expedited services if they are available for the items and location in your checkout.
WHERE DOES GUARDIAN BASEBALL SHIP?
Guardian Baseball ships to all 50 states and abroad to select countries. International purchases will not be eligible for free shipping or returns. Returns are still accepted, but the customer will be responsible for shipping the items back to Guardian's warehouse.
WHEN WILL GUARDIAN SHIP MY ORDER?
All products in our catalog include an estimated processing time, but note that processing can vary based on how your item is filled, the size of your purchase, and other factors. Our business days are Monday to Friday, excluding federal holidays. While no shipment timeframe is guaranteed, we do guarantee we’ll process all orders as fast as we can.
Estimated Shipping Times:
Domestic Standard shipping, 3-8 business days
Domestic Expedited shipping, 2-3 business days
Domestic Express shipping, 1 business day
GUARDIAN BASEBALL WANTS YOU TO LOVE YOUR GEAR
That’s why we offer free, prepaid returns for a period of 30 days after the date of purchase. The item must be unused in its original condition, including packaging and tags, in order to qualify for our returns policy. You can click here to start the process.
UNUSED BAT RETURN
In order to qualify for Guardian Baseball’s 30-day return policy, any bat purchased must be in new, unused condition, and still in the original shrinkwrapped packing. Bats with damage to the shrink-wrapped packaging or other evidence of use will not be accepted for returns or refunds.
DEFECTIVE BAT RETURN
Defective aluminum/composite bats must be returned or exchanged according to the manufacturer’s guarantee policy. Please contact us here or the live chat button below to get the warranty process started.
America’s Pastime is an even greater game when you love your gear. Let us help with that.
Guardian’s Got Your Back.
The Guardian Six-Month Extended Warranty is the unmatched industry leader offered EXCLUSIVELY by Guardian Baseball.
If you want the most out of your gear, Guardian Baseball is the only option. The Guardian Six-Month Extended Warranty is the best in the game and adds all the protection you’ll need to the gear you purchase through us.
How it Works
Even with the best manufacturers, sometimes accidents happen. A defective bat might not survive the cage or your glove might not last as long as it was designed to. While most of this gear comes with a manufacturer’s warranty, many of these problems don’t arise until after the manufacturer’s warranty has expired. If that happens, you’re sunk.
But not with Guardian Baseball.
Thanks to The Guardian Six-Month Extended Warranty, we’re adding an extra six months of warranty onto the end of the manufacturer’s warranty on the products we sell—no extra cost to you! This is a benefit exclusively offered by Guardian Baseball.
Why do we do it? Because we’re confident in the products we sell and we’re committed to the customers we serve. As an athlete, the last thing you should ever worry about is your gear.
Shop with Guardian Baseball for the best gear and peace of mind.
Guardian Baseball has your back, but we’ll need a little help from you. To take advantage of The Guardian Six-Month Extended Warranty, you’ll need to follow these steps.
- Register your product. All deliveries contain information about registration.
- Understand the terms: the Guardian Six-Month Extended Warranty coversall-natural in-game damage or use. It does not cover damage of any other form.
- We provide free shipping and returns, so once you submit your claim, we’ll take it from there and make sure your gear is as ready to play as you are.
This is Guardian Baseball’s commitment to you as we continue spreading the love of the game.
The Guardian Six-Month Extended Warranty:
The best warranty in the game, exclusively from Guardian Baseball.
Step 1: Register your gear.
Step 2: Play baseball.
Step 3: Enjoy 6-Months added protection, on us.