Stinger Missile 3 USSSA Baseball Bat Drop 8 - Certified One-Piece Alloy Youth Baseball Bat - 2 3/4" Barrel
Stinger Missile 3 USSSA Baseball Bat Drop 8 - Certified One-Piece Alloy Youth Baseball Bat - 2 3/4" Barrel - 28" / 20 oz / -8 is backordered and will ship as soon as it is back in stock.
Couldn't load pickup availability
The all-new Stinger Missile 3 one-piece aluminum baseball bat is USSSA-certified with a combination of power, precision, and performance. This baseball bat is constructed from high-grade aluminum, making it incredibly durable and able to withstand the wear and tear of frequent use. The Stinger Missile 3 youth USSSA baseball bats are certified for all USSSA baseball leagues. This bat features a 2 3/4" barrel diameter, which is the largest allowed under USSSA regulations, providing a larger sweet spot for greater power and accuracy.
This baseball bats for boys feature a low-profile end cap for an ultra-light/balanced swing weight that provides optimal control. It also has power-balanced barrel technology for increased power and a high tack & soft feel grip for advanced bat control. Plus, the pro-style grip taper ensures a comfortable grip even during extended use. The USSSA maximum 2 3/4" barrel diameter makes it legal for use in USSSA tournaments.
Upgrade your boys baseball bat with the Stinger Missile 3 Aluminum One-Piece USSSA Certified, 2 3/4" Baseball Bat Drop 10, 8, or 5 and experience the pop right out of the box.
- ULTIMATE PICK FOR USSSA - Our baseball bats for boys 8-12 features a one-piece design. The Stinger Missile 3 aluminum bat delivers a solid feel and a responsive, consistent performance on every swing. The drop weight is optimized to help players generate maximum bat speed, allowing for quicker swings and more power at the plate.
- POWER BALANCED BARREL TECHNOLOGY - Stinger Sports has mastered the "balanced swing weight" using the same technology from it's big brother, the original BBCOR Missile 3. Compared to end loaded bats, the barrel on our USSSA 27 to 31 inch baseball bat is weighted more towards the hands, for a more balanced swing weight.
- USSSA CERTIFIED 2 3/4" BARREL - The Stinger Missile 3 drop 10,8 and 5 baseball bats big barrel is USSSA certified for use in certain leagues. With a maximum barrel size of 2 3/4", this bat is perfect for the competitive player.
- PRO STYLE GRIP TAPER - The Stinger Missile 3 USSSA metal baseball bat features a 2-toned honeycomb grip. The tapered grip provides a more comfortable and natural fit in your hands.
- NEW LOW PROFILE END CAP - Our USSSA youth baseball bat uses a low profile end cap to reduce the weight of the bat. This aids in a balanced swing and more control at the plate.
Delivery and Shipping
Delivery and Shipping
Add some general information about your delivery and shipping policies.
Guardian Baseball offers free standard shipping on all purchases above $49 with options for expedited services if they are available for the items and location in your checkout.
WHERE DOES GUARDIAN BASEBALL SHIP?
Guardian Baseball ships to all 50 states and abroad to select countries. International purchases will not be eligible for free shipping or returns. Returns are still accepted, but the customer will be responsible for shipping the items back to Guardian's warehouse.
WHEN WILL GUARDIAN SHIP MY ORDER?
All products in our catalog include an estimated processing time, but note that processing can vary based on how your item is filled, the size of your purchase, and other factors. Our business days are Monday to Friday, excluding federal holidays. While no shipment timeframe is guaranteed, we do guarantee we’ll process all orders as fast as we can.
Estimated Shipping Times:
Domestic Standard shipping, 3-8 business days
Domestic Expedited shipping, 2-3 business days
Domestic Express shipping, 1 business day
GUARDIAN BASEBALL WANTS YOU TO LOVE YOUR GEAR
That’s why we offer free, prepaid returns for a period of 30 days after the date of purchase. The item must be unused in its original condition, including packaging and tags, in order to qualify for our returns policy. You can click here to start the process.
UNUSED BAT RETURN
In order to qualify for Guardian Baseball’s 30-day return policy, any bat purchased must be in new, unused condition, and still in the original shrinkwrapped packing. Bats with damage to the shrink-wrapped packaging or other evidence of use will not be accepted for returns or refunds.
DEFECTIVE BAT RETURN
Defective aluminum/composite bats must be returned or exchanged according to the manufacturer’s guarantee policy. Please contact us here or the live chat button below to get the warranty process started.
America’s Pastime is an even greater game when you love your gear. Let us help with that.