Easton Grind Adult X-Track Palm Batting Gloves (Black)
Easton Grind Adult X-Track Palm Batting Gloves (Black) - S is backordered and will ship as soon as it is back in stock.
Couldn't load pickup availability
If you're going to put in long hours in the cage, you need batting gloves that are up to the challenge. Easton new grind batting gloves are designed with an x-tack palm for a tacky grip and unmatched durability. A Pittards oiltac heel pad provides comfort against the handle and the knob of the bat, while flexible mesh on the back of the gloves keeps things cool as your swing heats up. The grinder's one-piece neoprene wrist strap ensures a tight, secure fit - swing after swing after swing
- SUPERIOR QUALITY - Made from selected durable leather, these gloves are designed to withstand any extreme performance season after season without tears or damages.
- EXCELLENT FIT - EASTON GRIND Batting gloves maintain their shape and fit perfectly while flexibly folding the hand, providing a comfortable superb tight fit. Also comes in a variety of sizes so you’re assured you'll find the right fit for you.
- BREATHABILITY AND COMFORT - Excellent fit that accommodates flex without adding bulk to the back of the hand and it comes with AirMesh back that offers breathability.
- NON-SLIP - Superior grip for a more stable swing and decreased hand slippage during the swing. Giving you a grasp on the bat that's sure to deliver great results. The palm grips are tear-resistant and maintain their gripping capability over time.
- ALL SIZES - Also comes in a variety of sizes for youth and adults so you can choose the compatible fit for you.
Delivery and Shipping
Delivery and Shipping
Add some general information about your delivery and shipping policies.
Guardian Baseball offers free standard shipping on all purchases above $49 with options for expedited services if they are available for the items and location in your checkout.
WHERE DOES GUARDIAN BASEBALL SHIP?
Guardian Baseball ships to all 50 states and abroad to select countries. International purchases will not be eligible for free shipping or returns. Returns are still accepted, but the customer will be responsible for shipping the items back to Guardian's warehouse.
WHEN WILL GUARDIAN SHIP MY ORDER?
All products in our catalog include an estimated processing time, but note that processing can vary based on how your item is filled, the size of your purchase, and other factors. Our business days are Monday to Friday, excluding federal holidays. While no shipment timeframe is guaranteed, we do guarantee we’ll process all orders as fast as we can.
Estimated Shipping Times:
Domestic Standard shipping, 3-8 business days
Domestic Expedited shipping, 2-3 business days
Domestic Express shipping, 1 business day
GUARDIAN BASEBALL WANTS YOU TO LOVE YOUR GEAR
That’s why we offer free, prepaid returns for a period of 30 days after the date of purchase. The item must be unused in its original condition, including packaging and tags, in order to qualify for our returns policy. You can click here to start the process.
UNUSED BAT RETURN
In order to qualify for Guardian Baseball’s 30-day return policy, any bat purchased must be in new, unused condition, and still in the original shrinkwrapped packing. Bats with damage to the shrink-wrapped packaging or other evidence of use will not be accepted for returns or refunds.
DEFECTIVE BAT RETURN
Defective aluminum/composite bats must be returned or exchanged according to the manufacturer’s guarantee policy. Please contact us here or the live chat button below to get the warranty process started.
America’s Pastime is an even greater game when you love your gear. Let us help with that.