These Easton Pro fastpitch women’s softball pants are over-engineered to help you get the most out of your game.
Easton doesn’t take designs lightly. That’s why the Easton team considered all the problems associated with softball pants and ERASED them.
What does that leave us with?
One of their greatest designs… EVER. These Easton Pro softball pants are made for comfort and maximum range of motion so that nothing is holding you back from unleashing your BEST PERFORMANCE yet.
All this comes from a brand you TRUST. Easton Baseball never stops innovating when it comes to its gear, and that’s just one reason baseball and softball players around the world turn to Easton when they’re looking to get the most out of their game.
The features of these pants include:
- ZERO LIMITS: While some softball pants are restricting, these have been carefully designed to give you max range of motion and mobility. Don’t worry about your pants—worry about making game-winning plays.
- MAXIMUM MOBILITY: With a professional-style belt closure, these softball pants are designed to be the perfect fit.
- STYLE AND COMFORT: Turn heads with these stylish, comfortable pants that feature sewn-down, set-in back pockets.
- FIGHT THE STAIN: Made with a Scotchgard Stain release to reduce stains and wick moisture mid-game.
- PRO-STYLE BELT LOOP: Made with 4 loops and 3 tunnels, just like the pros, so your looks will match your play.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
Shipping & Returns
We offer free prepaid returns for a period of 30 days after the date of purchase. The item must be unused in its original condition, including packaging and tags, in order to qualify for our returns policy. Please contact us to notify us of your return before sending.
Unused Bat Return
In order to qualify for Guardian Baseball’s 30 day return policy, any bat purchased must be in new, unused condition, and still in the original shrink wrapped packing. Bats with damage to the shrink wrapped packaging or other evidence of use will not be accepted for returns or refunds.
Defective Bat Return
Defective aluminum/composite bats must be returned or exchanged according to the manufacturer’s guarantee policy. A Return Authorization Number must be provided by calling the manufacturer directly. Please keep your receipt as proof of purchase.
Guardian’s Got Your Back.
The Guardian Six-Month Extended Warranty is the unmatched industry leader offered EXCLUSIVELY by Guardian Baseball.
If you want the most out of your gear, Guardian Baseball is the only option. The Guardian Six-Month Extended Warranty is the best in the game and adds all the protection you’ll need to the gear you purchase through us.
How it Works
Even with the best manufacturers, sometimes accidents happen. A defective bat might not survive the cage or your glove might not last as long as it was designed to. While most of this gear comes with a manufacturer’s warranty, many of these problems don’t arise until after the manufacturer’s warranty has expired. If that happens, you’re sunk.
But not with Guardian Baseball.
Thanks to The Guardian Six-Month Extended Warranty, we’re adding an extra six months of warranty onto the end of the manufacturer’s warranty on the products we sell—no extra cost to you! This is a benefit exclusively offered by Guardian Baseball.
Why do we do it? Because we’re confident in the products we sell and we’re committed to the customers we serve. As an athlete, the last thing you should ever worry about is your gear.
Shop with Guardian Baseball for the best gear and peace of mind.
Guardian Baseball has your back, but we’ll need a little help from you. To take advantage of The Guardian Six-Month Extended Warranty, you’ll need to follow these steps.
- Register your product. All deliveries contain information about registration.
- Understand the terms: the Guardian Six-Month Extended Warranty coversall-natural in-game damage or use. It does not cover damage of any other form.
- We provide free shipping and returns, so once you submit your claim, we’ll take it from there and make sure your gear is as ready to play as you are.
This is Guardian Baseball’s commitment to you as we continue spreading the love of the game.
The Guardian Six-Month Extended Warranty:
The best warranty in the game, exclusively from Guardian Baseball.
Step 1: Register your gear.
Step 2: Play baseball.
Step 3: Enjoy 6-Months added protection, on us.